Monday, November 9, 2020

BILLY THE BULLY

 








BILLY THE BULLY

 

Billy the bully lived on my street

and when in need of money

he would hang me upside down from my feet.

 

He took my money and beat me until I was blue

and he would laugh and snort

and glue my hands to my ears with monkey glue.

 

I would tell my mother, but what could she do?

She would call Billy the bully on the phone

and threaten to sue.

 

This lasted till I reached the age of ten

when Patsy the pusher moved onto our block

and put Billy the bully's reign of terror to an end.

 

At the innocent age of ten and weighing close to 120 stone

6 foot 3 and mean as a bobcat

she proceeded to break Billy's foot bone.

 

And I being quick to take advantage of my luck

befriended her

married her

and to this day we are stuck.






WWW.ROBERTMARGETTS.COM
















































No comments: